6948 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
Rev. Christopher J. Samele, Pastor
TEMPORARY MASS SCHEDULE
SATURDAY VIGIL – 5:15 pm
SUNDAY – 7:30, 9:30, 11:30 am
NO SUNDAY 5:15 pm MASS
**MASSES ARE LIMITED TO 65 PEOPLE**
To Register, call the Parish Office at
(203) 268-6217 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday
NEW CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES – Phase 3
Governor Lamont has issued new guidelines for Church capacity that take effect the weekend of October 10-11. Church capacity has been increased to 50% capacity with a cap of 200 people. However, given the protocols for seating and social distancing, we will be able to accommodate 65 people at every Mass.
The following Diocesan guidelines must be observed:
- Parishioners must still pre-register by calling the Parish Office at (203) 268-6217, Monday-Friday.
- Only every other pew can be used for seating.
- Six (6) feet of distance must be maintained between individuals in a pew. Immediate families can sit in one (1) pew limited to five (5) people.
- Masks MUST be worn. Medical proof from a doctor must be presented by anyone who claims a medical condition that prohibits them from wearing a mask.
- If the positivity rate within a particular town or city exceeds 5%, the seating capacity will be reduced to the former number of 46 people per Mass.
Thanks to all of you for your continued cooperation during this difficult time, and let us pray for an end to this pandemic.
Hours for Church Visitation
|Monday through Friday||9:00 am|
|Saturday Vigil||5:15 pm|
|Temporarily suspended||5:15 pm|
|Holydays of Obligation||9:00 am|
Parish Office – (203)268-6217
9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday